Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Journal Chapter 1

I like the quote in chapter one. This is when Augustus Waters said "you put the killing thing between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do the killing". This line makes a lot of sense because, for example if you point gun at a person, you got the power to pull the trigger or don't pull the trigger". I can reflect to this because there are a lot of people in the world that would try to commit suicide because of certain reason. They got the power to kill their self or they let people help them in life. I also like the other quote in chapter one when Augustus said "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend". This means he is an happy person that is probably very coincided. I can connect to this quote because I'm a person that is very excited about mostly everything, I got a lot of confidence in my self, and mostly every day I have a good day and when I have bad days it's rarely, I'm just that type of guy. I also have an over-coincided friend that wants to try everything in life, and I agree with him. Even though his dreams is wild and crazy, but that why it sound so fun. It's nothing bad about being coincided, sometimes they annoying, but most of the time they very fun to hang around. If you have a lot of confidence, try everything you want to try, don't let nobody pulled you down with a negative aura.

No comments:

Post a Comment